Data Controller and Data Protection Officer The data controller is Crypsense Digital Group. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [email protected].
What personal data do we collect? We collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address.
- Usage data, such as the pages you visit on our website and the products you purchase.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications from us.
How do we collect your personal data? We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you provide it to us, such as when you create an account, make a purchase, or contact us for customer support.
- When you use our website, such as when you browse the pages or make a purchase.
- From third-party sources, such as when we integrate with social media platforms or use marketing services.
How do we use your personal data? We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services.
- To communicate with you about your account and our products and services.
- To improve our products and services.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
Who do we share your personal data with? We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, who help us to provide our products and services.
- Our marketing partners, who help us to send you marketing communications.
- Law enforcement agencies, if required by law.
How do we protect your personal data? We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your data, including:
- Access controls.
How long do we keep your personal data? We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This may vary depending on the purpose, but it may be up to 7 years for legal and accounting purposes.
Your rights You have a number of rights under the GDPR, including the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Request that we correct or delete your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Port your personal data to another controller.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
How to exercise your rights You can exercise your rights by contacting us at [email protected] or [phone number].